Sunday 11 November 2012

Flights of Fancy by Liz Farrelly

http://www.eyemagazine.com/feature/article/flights-of-fancy

This article caught my eye initially due to the brilliantly detailed drawings of the flies. This single piece took up an entire page and immediately drew me in. Upon reading the article it became even more captivating as it went through the working progress of the Graphic Designer Si Scott. It was quite inspiring reading exactly how he worked and completed projects, it gave me an insight into how I could be working in the future. I also loved how he described the people that viewed his work, that they either love it or hate it like marmite. I really admired that response and I think variety of reactions in his audience makes his work even more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment